I won’t be posting a regular weekly update today. That means it has been over a week since my last update, and for that I apologize. To put up an update tonight would have felt too much like a job, and that’s disgusting. Plus, I won’t be able to get you a full one until the weekend, so I had to give you something. Here’s a few links, a picture, and video for dat ass:
– Green and yellow: I missed Lil Wayne’s remix of “Black and Yellow” prior to the Super Bowl. (Voorhees – this is what you heard on Sunday.) (The World’s Best Ever)
– British idiot barred from having sex: His name is Alan (dad?) and he has an IQ of 48. Even though Alan is 41, he still as the beliefs of a 2 year old: (Wooten)
He said that the psychiatrist thought Alan “believed that babies were delivered by a stork or found under a bush”, and that “sex could give you spots or measles”.
– Snow monster: That’s the translation from Japanese for the effect of rime ice on trees: (Pink Tentacle)
– Flight paths: Here’s a satellite view of every plane in the sky over a 24 hour period (or something, it just looks real cool, sorry about the song though, that part is unnecessary): (Kes)
– San Fran trip: After 4 days in San Fran drinkin, watching Zona beat down on nerds and hippies, and then drinkin’ and watching the Super Bowl, I guess I understand why I feel like shit today. Anyway, the end result of that vacation was Zona being ranked #15 and highlights include me getting my beer pong groove back for 7 straight wins, witnessing a blatant hustle on the BART, passing out two nights in a row, and just enjoying 80 degree weather for the first time in a long time. Hopefully by Friday a real update will be up. Maybe Saturday… or Sunday. Possibly Monday. Or…